LA VILLA MARGUERITE
SIÈGE SOCIAL : 7 rue du Parc - 24000 PÉRIGUEUX - France
SIREN : 428 763 619
CODE NAF : 5520Z
DIRECTORS OF PUBLICATION
Catherine & Fabien DURAND
CREATION AND HOSTING OF THE WEBSITE
TARANIS STUDIO SARL Périgueux
RESPECT FOR COPYRIGHTS
Use of site information and copyright of texts, images and videos.
Photographs and videos may be subject to copyright and must be the subject of a request for authorization prior to any distribution, whatever the medium.
The use of any document from the La Villa Marguerite site is only authorized for information purposes for private use. Any use that could be made for other purposes is expressly prohibited. We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time and without notice.
Villa Marguerite disclaims all responsibility for the information available on the site.
The reproduction of all documents published on the site is authorized only for personal and private purposes. Any reproduction or use of copies made for other purposes is prohibited without prior authorization.
Any request for authorization for reproduction of texts, photographs or videos must be made to La Villa Marguerite by E-Mail.
To use this site optimally, we recommend using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox 10 or higher, Google Chrome 12 and higher, Safari 6 and higher, Opera 20 and higher.
CREATING LINKS TO THIS SITE
The establishment of hypertext links pointing to this site is authorized, subject to:
- Not to use the deep link or iframe technique, that is to say that the pages of the site must not be nested inside the pages of another site, but visible by opening from an independent window.
- That the source which will point via a hypertext link directly to the targeted content be specified.
- That the information used is only for personal, educational, associative or professional purposes, any use for commercial or advertising purposes being prohibited.
This authorization does not apply under any circumstances to websites disseminating information of a racist, pornographic, xenophobic, controversial nature or which may, in general, offend the sensibilities of the greatest number of people.
Failure to comply with these provisions exposes the offender to prosecution and criminal sanctions. This document is governed and interpreted according to French law and falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts. If one of the provisions of this text proves to be void, invalid or without legal effect, all other provisions will remain applicable.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into law on May 25th, 2018, we confirm that your contact detail are in no way communicated to third-party and that the sole purpose of our database is to inform you of our activities. This database remains confidential. Should you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us at any time.
We may use the “cookies” system. The cookie does not allow us to identify you but generally to remember your preferences. These “cookies” will prevent you from having to re-adjust these preferences each time you visit.
Cookies may be installed in web browsers in order to provide you with adapted content and to remember your preferences. They can be used for our statistics but do not identify you. They are kept for 365 days and can be deleted in browser settings. Changing the browser options allowing consultation of the Website allows any User to refuse the installation of cookies or to delete them. However, the User is informed that refusing cookies may disrupt the use of this website.
The user can oppose the recording of cookies or be warned before accepting cookies, by configuring their computer as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- Tap Settings.
- Tap or click Options, then under History, tap or click Select.
- Select the Cookies check box, then tap or click Remove.
For Firefox :
- Choose the “Tools” > “Options” menu
- In the History area, for the Retention rules option, select Use custom settings for history.
- Check the Accept cookies box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them.
For Opera : Choose the “File” menu > “Preferences” > “Advanced” > “Cookies”
For Google Chrome :
- Click the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
For Safari :
- Choose the “File” menu > “Preferences”